Designed by: Michele Foster
Pattern code: A4A-107
Finished size: 20″ square
Skill Level: Confident Beginner
Techniques: Paper piecing, pieced borders
Format: PDF file (download and save instantly) [9 pages]
Price: $6.00 (USD)
Quilters’ Flowers is a fun, whimsical and EASY paper-pieced mini quilt that’s perfect for the confident beginner as there are no seams to match. The finished project is 20" square and can be used as a wall hanging or a table topper. The mini quilt is perfect to show someone special you care for Easter, Mother’s Day, birthdays or any special occasion. It’s a great project for using up fabric scraps.
- Various scraps for the leaves, flowers and pieced border patches. One quarter of a fat quarter for each colour should be enough.
- One half of a fat quarter for the background fabric.
- One half of a fat quarter for the inner and third borders.
- One half yard for the outer border and binding.
- 25" square of fabric for the back.
- 24" square of batting.
- General paper piecing and quilting supplies (i.e. rotary cutter, mat, sewing machine, piecing thread, foundation papers, etc.)
Please note that general instructions on how to paper piece are not included with this pattern. If you are new to paper piecing, I suggest my Paper Piecing Tutorial for Beginners booklet. A complete cutting chart for all patches and full-sized paper piecing templates are included in the pattern.
This quilt design, tutorial and photos are copyright Michele Foster of Aiming for Accuracy Pattern Co. Please respect copyright and do not copy the tutorial or republish it, for free or for sale, in print or online. You may use this tutorial for your own personal use to create products for free or for sale. However, please credit Michele Foster of Aiming for Accuracy Pattern Co. for the design. No mass production is allowed.