I had so much FUN creating the various designs for my Mini Quilt Club, over the last year. The Club ended in August 2016; however, due to popular demand, I’ve brought back this Club for a ONE WEEK SALE ending November 30th, 2016.
Purchase this Club for just $19.95 (USD) for all SIX patterns plus the BONUS pattern, Courtyard, to be released later this year. Alternatively, you can purchase the Mini Quilt Club Bundle for even more savings.
Designed by: Michele Foster
Includes: Six mini quilt patterns plus the bonus pattern
Finished Size: Each mini quilt finishes at ~24″ square
Skill Level: Beginner – Confident Beginner
Pattern Format: PDF files (download and save instantly)
Why Mini Quilts?
- They are quick to make.
- They do not require a huge investment in fabric.
- You get to try out new fabric combinations. Experiment with colour and scale of prints.
- You’ll get to learn new quilt-making techniques or improve on existing ones.
- An excellent opportunity to practice new quilting motifs, either free motion or walking foot designs.
- Little kids LOVE mini quilts for their dolls.
- Use mini quilts as table toppers.
- Add borders to your mini quilt to create a gorgeous baby quilt.
- Build a wall of mini quilts in your home.
- They are perfect for Holiday Gift-Giving idea for hostesses, co-workers, teachers, unexpected guests, etc. Nothing says YOU ARE SPECIAL, more than a home-made gift from the HEART.
I’m a huge fan of using Specialty Rulers to make triangle and flying geese units. I teach this method in my Skill Building Booklets and provide the cutting instructions for these rulers in this Club’s patterns. Below are some of my favourite rulers:
- Multi Size 6″ Flying Geese & 45 Degree & 90 Degree Triangle
- Easy Star & Geese Ruler
- Easy Angle and Companion Angle Rulers
The Mini Quilt Club – Pieced Designs
Alternatively, purchase Penny Candy here.
Alternatively, purchase Bear Necessities here.
This BONUS pattern will be available later this year.